Sunday, 11 November 2012

George Lazenby as Bond



In 1968 Albert R. "Cubby" Broccoli and EON productions were in a crisis. Sean Connery had announced that he was no longer going to be James Bond. This was frustrating for Broccoli and Harry Saltzman, who had been producing the franchise since its inception in 1962, though they had no shortage of actors who were ready to jump into the Aston Martin. After a day of much deliberating, Broccoli decided to take a break and visit his barber at the Dorchester hotel for a haircut. It was there that he met a man who wanted his hair cut like Sean Connery.
Read the rest of the article here:  http://voices.yahoo.com/the-second-bond-george-lazenby-11854971.html?cat=40

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete