Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Chicago Fire



Chicago Fire is currently airing on NBC on Wednesdays at 10/9c. It is a show about firefighters and their everyday lives at a firehouse in, you guessed it, Chicago. This may not be an entirely new concept to American viewers who are familiar with Rescue Me, starring and created by, Denis Leary, which aired on the FX Network. It was much the same type of show but the location was another big U.S. city, New York. Rescue Me began in 2004 and ran for seven seasons, ending in 2011.
Read more at:  http://voices.yahoo.com/nbcs-chicago-fire-fighting-stay-alive-11841886.html?cat=49

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen this show, only previews of it on TV. I think there's this really cute Australian actor on there named Jesse Spencer, he was on that show House. I'm really thinking about watching this, have to think about it. Then again, I said that about that show Elementary. I thought about watching that because my fave actress, Lucy Liu, is on it and plus the guy who plays Holmes has a cute British accent!!

    ReplyDelete