Greetings folks!
Well I'm here! Sitting in Erica's house on the laptop typing this up for you and eating Crunchy Raisin Bran at 10:38am (4:38pm London time)
It's also would have been John Lennon's 70th Birthday today! So a happy birthday to him!
I've been in America for a week now and looking forward to MANY more here. I LOVE IT!
Being with Erica is wonderful. I got into Houston at about 4:30pm local time and I had to wait in line at Passport control for a good while. They were processing easily five hundred people. The population of a small country. When it was my turn i was taken into a room and told to wait. I waited about 10 minutes before a lady called me up and asked me a couple of questions ("Where did you meet?", "How Long have you been dating?" etc...) she then stamped my passport and told me I had 90 days to adjust my status to Permanent Resident.
It was quick and painless and i then got stuck into American life.......Fast Food! So far I've eaten everything we haven't got back in England such as Wendy's, Jack In The Box, Sonic, Little Caesars, Saccones, Schlotzky's, IHOP, Kerbey Lane, Dairy Queen and a whole lot more....
But I'm losing weight, surprisingly after all that! I'm here forever. Get used to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment